Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS
18425 Champion Forest Dr Ste 230
Spring, TX 77379
- CRS, ALHS, GRI, e-PRO,
- HOW MAY I SERVE YOU?
- Native Houstonian and Full-Time Real Estate Professional serving Houston clients for 25 Years while providing the highest caliber of service, based upon Knowledge, Professionalism, Ethics & Integrity.
- Consistent Award Winner and Multi-Million Dollar Producer. Relocation Specialist for many years working with oil executives, doctors, attorneys and other professionals. Completed Relocation Assignments for Cendant, Sirva, Brookfield Global Relocation, Affinnity, Prudential, Aires, Real Living Relocation Companies.
- Professional Designations & Certifications: CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), GRI (Graduate of the Real Estate Institute),ALHS (Accredited Luxury Home Specialist),e-PRO (Expert Internet Professional), Broker (Licensed Texas Broker)- since 1992, Relocation Designations: Premier Service Certified, Brookfied Global Relocation Services - Marketing Assistance; Brookfield Global Relocation Services - Destination Services; Brookfield Global Relocation Services - Inventory; ERC Certified; WRC Certified.
- Awards: Premier Service Award; Leading Edge Award; Honor Society Award.
- Education: Texas Christian University, University of Houston, Memphis State University; Hobbs & Herder Gateway Graduate; Brian Buffini Marketing & Sales Expert; Win-Win Negotiation; Anthony Robbins - Unlimited Power; Tom Hopkins Marketing& Sales; Jim Rohn Seminars; Real U university; Brookfield Global Relocation Training for Designations; Prudential Relocation Training; ERC Training.
Associations: Residential Sales Council, Houston Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Luxury Home Sales Council, e-PRO Association.
- Community Service: Children's Miracle Network Sponsor; Compassion Internation Sponsor; Sunshine Kids Sponsor; Bible Teachers International.
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.